By robertwalker Main Dish American Sautéing, Simmering
April 2, 2020
These recipe uses soy curls as the plant-based protein, with celery, onions, carrots, and peas in a vegetable broth for a tasty and hearty version of the classic stew. It's easy to make and sure to be a favorite for all!
1 cup soy curls
1 cup celery medium dice
1 cup onion medium dice
1 cup carrots medium dice
2 cloves garlic sliced thin
1 cup crushed tomatoes
1/2 cup frozen peas
8 cups vegetable broth
1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1/2 Tbsp Bragg’s liquid aminos 1 sprig fresh rosemary
2 sprigs fresh thyme
Mix together to make slurry
2 Tbsp cornstarch
2 Tbsp water
21. In a large pot sauté celery, carrots, onions, garlic, with a little vegetables broth until soft
32. Add rest of ingredients (except the slurry of cornstarch)
43. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer and add slurry.
54. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
65. Season with salt and pepper to taste
Your review ...
All fields and a star-rating are required to submit a review.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.